Jumbo Tiger Shrimp served with a citrus cocktail sauce. GF
Smoked Norwegian Salmon
Smoked Salmon rolled with an herbed cream cheese. Served atop toast points with thinly sliced red onion and capers. Also Available GF
FRESH LAYERED MOZZARELLA, PROSCIUTTO AND TOMATO
Served with freshly cracked peppercorn medley and chiffonade basil; drizzled with olive oil and an orange balsamic reduction.
Stuffed with bacon, Parmesan cheese, basil and seasoned breadcrumbs.
Baked Oysters topped within a bacon, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and Sambuca cream sauce finished with seasoned bread crumbs. Also Available GFBaked Oysters topped within a bacon, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and Sambuca cream sauce finished with seasoned bread crumbs. Also Available GF
Baked with honey, brown sugar and toasted almonds. Served in a toasted bread bowl.
Escargot baked in an herb garlic butter, served on a toasted puff pastry.
Blackened Filet tips served over fried spinach topped with blUE cheese crumbles, scallions, and port wine reduction. (Generous Helping)
COMBINATION PLATTERS AVAILABLE FOR LARGE PARTIES
A combination of four of the above + marked items.
Soups & Salads
Tavern Onion Soup
Caramelized onions finished in a sherry beef broth with homemade croutons topped with Melted swiss cheese and sliced scallions.
Classic Caesar Salad
Crisp romaine lettuce tossed in our homemade Caesar dressing garnished with croutons, shaved Parmesan, and lemon wedges. or with blackened filet tips, or grilled Sea Scallops.
Garlic Parmesan, Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette, Honey Dijon, and Bleu Cheese.
Traditional German Fare
Two German smoked pork chops served with pan-fried spaetzle, beef mushroom demi-glace and homemade pickled red cabbage with golden raisins.
Breaded veal cutlets served with pan-fried spaetzle, beef mushroom demi-glace and homemade pickled red cabbage with golden raisins.
Pork tenderloin cutlets dredged and pan-fried in a smoked paprika flour, finished with a creamy white wine, thyme, and mushroom demi-glace. Served with pan-fried spaetzle and homemade pickled red cabbage with golden raisins.
FROM THE BAR
1. Negroni – Gin, Campari, and Sweet Vermouth garnished with orange and served on the rocks.
2. Old Fashioned – Bourbon, house made simple syrup, Angostura bitters and garnished with orange served on the rocks.
3. Manhattan – Bourbon and Sweet Vermouth, served up or on the rocks.
4. Daiquiri – Dark rum, fresh lime juice, and homemade simple syrup. Shaken and served up.
5. Rye Manhattan – Rye Whiskey, Sweet Vermouth, Angostura bitters, stirred, served neat and garnished with a cherry.
6. Whiskey Sour – Whiskey, lemon juice, homemade simple syrup. Shaken and served on the rocks then garnished with a lemon.
7. Dry Martini – Gin, Vermouth, shaken over ice, strained and garnished with olive and served up.
8. Margarita – Tequila, Cointreau, Triple Sec, and Fresh lime juice served up or on the rocks and Garnished with lime.
9. Moscow Mule – Vodka, Lime juice, Barritts Ginger Beer, served on the rocks in a copper mug.
10. Mojito – Rum, lime juice, muddled fresh mint, house made simple syrup, and a splash of club soda. Served on the rocks and garnished with fresh mint.
11. Sazerac – Absinthe, Rye Whiskey, simple syrup, Peychaud’s bitters, served neat and garnished with a lemon twist.
12. Mai Tai – White Rum, Triple Sec, Pineapple juice, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Grenadine, and Dark Rum served on the rocks and garnished with cherries.
13. The Boulevardier –Rye Whiskey, Campari, and Sweet Vermouth served on the rocks and garnished with an orange peel.
14. Dark ’n’ Stormy – Dark Rum and Ginger Beer served on the rocks and garnished with a fresh lime wedge.
15. Espresso Martini – Vodka, Kahlua, and a shot of espresso, shaken, served up, garnished with coffee beans.
16. Chocolate Martini – Smirnoff Whipped Vodka, Godiva chocolate liqueur, Baileys, and Frangelico, shaken and served up.
17. Lemon Drop Martini – Vodka, agave nectar, freshly squeezed lemon, shaken, served up with a sugared rim.
18. Key Lime Martini – Vodka, Malibu rum, homemade sours, shaken, served up with a sugared rim.
19. Gimlet – Gin, fresh lime juice, and homemade simple syrup. Shaken and served up, garnished
with a fresh lime wedged.
20. Rum Old Fashioned – Rum, homemade simple syrup, Angostura bitters and garnished with orange served on the rocks.
21. Tom Collins -Gin, lemon juice, homemade simple syrup, and club soda shaken and served on the rocks. Garnished with a lemon wedge and cherry.
22. French 75 – Gin, Champagne, lemon juice, and homemade simple syrup, shaken and served up garnished with a lemon wedge.
23. Cosmopolitan – Vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice, shaken, served up.
24. Americano – Campari, sweet vermouth, and club soda and served on the rock and garnished with an orange wedge.
25. Cuba Libre – White Rum and cola served on the rocks garnished with fresh lime.
26. Mint Julep – Bourbon, Fresh mint, and homemade simple syrup served on the rocks and garnished with fresh mint.
27. Sidecar – Cognac, Cointreau, homemade simple syrup, and lemon juice. Shaken, served up, and garnished with an orange peel.
28. White Russian – Vodka, Kahlua, and heavy cream served on the rocks.
29. Black Russian – Vodka and Kahlua served on the rocks.
30. Sparkling Cocktail – Cognac, Prosecco, homemade simple syrup, Angostura bitters served up garnished with an orange twist.
31. Rob Roy – Scotch, Sweet Vermouth, and Angostura bitters. Garnished with cherries.
32. The Aviation – Aviation Gin, Creme de Violette, maraschino liqueur, and lemon juice shaken and served up.
Bulleit 10 year
Four Roses Small Batch
KNOB CREEK RYE
MYERS DARK RUM
JOHNNY WALKER BLACK
SINGLE MALT SCOTCH
GLENFIDDICH 12 YEAR
GLENMORANGIE 12 YEAR
GLENLIVET 12 YEAR
MACALLAN 12 YEAR
OBAN 14 YEAR
Berentzen Apple Brandy
Berentzen Pear Brandy
Asbach Uralt Brandy
Black Forest Kirschwasser Cherry
Williams Birne Pear 1
Imported Draught Beer
Imported Bottle Beer
Newcastle Brown Ale
Domestic Bottled Beer
See server for seasonal Beer
Campanile – Pinot Grigio – Italy
Leonard Kreusch – Riesling – Germany
Matua – Sauvignon Blanc – New Zealand
Kim Crawford – Sauvignon Blanc – New Zealand
Castello Del Poggio – Moscato – Italy
Tavern Select – Chardonnay – CA
Kendall Jackson – Chardonnay – CA
Talbott – Chardonnay – CA
Stag’s Leap – Chardonnay – CA
Beringer – White Zinfandel – NC
Fleur De Mur – Rose -France
La Marca – Prosecco – Italy
Sofia – Sparkling Blanc de Blanc – CA
Francis Coppola-Director’s Cut-Pinot Noir – CA
J Vineyards – Pinot Noir – CA
La Crema – Pinot Noir – CA
Bogle – Merlot – CA
Silver Palm – Merlot -CA
Ghost Pine – Merlot – CA
Francis Coppola – Merlot – CA
Tavern Select – Cabernet – CA
Chateau Ste. Michelle – Cabernet – WA
Josh Cellars – Cabernet Sauvignon – CA
Louis Martini – Cabernet Sauvignon – CA
Greg Norman – Shiraz – Australia
The Show – Malbec – Argentina
Don Miguel Gascon – Malbec – Argentina
Francis Coppola – Claret – CA
Josh -Legacy – Blend -CA
Allegrini Vero Palazzo – Blend – Italy
Bogle – Phantom – Blend – CA
Bogle – Red Zinfandel – CA
Complex and Mature – Bottle Only
Stag’s Leap – Merlot – California
Sequoia Grove Reserve – Cabernet – California
Charles Krug Generations – Bordeaux – California
Mount Peak Sentinel – Cabernet Sauvignon – Sonoma- California
Chateau St. Jean Cinq Cépages – Bordeaux – California
Robert Mondavi – Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon – California
Dom Pérignon – Champagne – France – Vintage 2008
Reservations are not required but recommended.